Benjamin M. Wolf
Benjamin Wolf is an Associate in the firm’s Wealth Preservation Department.
Benjamin focuses his practice on advising clients in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, and estate and trust administration. Ben has experience assisting clients with a wide variety of needs, ranging from basic estate planning to more complex areas, such as business succession planning, charitable giving and private foundations, and planning for family members with special needs.
Ben uses his advanced training in the field of tax law to provide guidance to his clients on estate, gift, and income tax planning, including the often overlooked issues surrounding the income taxation of trusts and estates.
Ben is also experienced in the area of corporate and business law, providing counsel to small business owners and entrepreneurs beginning new businesses on management, choice of entity, ownership structure, finance, and taxation issues.
Ben received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida in 2010. In 2013, he graduated from University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he was an editor on the Florida Law Review. After graduating, Ben went on to obtain additional training in the field of tax law, receiving an LL.M. degree with the school’s Graduate Tax Program.
Ben is licensed to practice law in Maryland, Florida, and the District of Columbia.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. – Taxation, 2014
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. 2013, cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S. – Business Administration 2010
- District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Editor, Florida Law Review
- Editor, Florida Tax Review