Justin E. Fine
Justin Fine is an Associate in the firm’s General Litigation Group. Justin graduated magna cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2011. While in law school, Justin was the Editor in Chief for the Law Review. He was also awarded the Dean’s Citation for exceptional service to the law school community.
After graduating from law school, Justin clerked for the Honorable Glenn T. Harrell, Senior Judge on the Court of Appeals of Maryland. Justin has been a civil litigator since 2012. Prior to joining Pessin Katz Law, P.A. Justin practiced at a local firm where he primarily represented national financial institutions in civil and commercial litigation.
Outside of the office, Justin is a member of the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club and provides pro bono legal services through the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service. Justin sits on the Law Day Committee and the Public Speakers & Awareness Committee with the Baltimore County Bar Association, as well as the Consumer Credit and Financial Institutions Committee with the Maryland State Bar Association.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- University of Maryland, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa,2004
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association