Kristy Bayus is an associate attorney in PK Law’s Wealth Preservation Department. She focuses her practice on drafting estate planning documents, administrating probate estates, and counseling in the areas of estate taxes, asset protection and elder law.
Kristy enjoys explaining the nuances of estate planning to new clients in both one-on-one meetings and by hosting seminars and presentations. She is passionate about her work, which ranges from disentangling the complex tax planning needs of professional athletes, to designating guardians and drafting Wills for new parents.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Kristy graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in English Writing and a Dual Degree in Business. In 2012, she received her Juris Doctor from University of Baltimore School of Law, where she was a member of the University of Baltimore Law Review and Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2012
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2009
- District of Columbia
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Member, Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member, Women in Insurance Financial Services
- Business Volunteers Maryland, 2016 GIVE Class Member