Cheryl A. Jones
Cheryl is an attorney in PK Law’s Wealth Preservation Department, where she advises clients from a wide variety of backgrounds regarding estate planning and estate and trust administration. Her practice includes advising LGBT clients on estate and family planning matters, including second parent adoption proceedings.
Cheryl also represents clients (both individuals and non-profit organizations) on charitable tax matters, including:
- Preparing charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts;
- Forming and administering non-profits, including private foundations, private operating foundations, and public charities; and
- Structuring complex charitable gifts.
Prior to joining PK Law, Cheryl was a paralegal and law firm administrator for nearly twenty years, working extensively in the fields of estate and charitable tax planning and providing family-office services to high-net worth individuals and their families.
Ms. Jones is available to present on estate planning topics. Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Baltimore, B.A., English, magna cum laude
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member, Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member, Chesapeake Planned Giving Council
- Member, Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
- Associate Member, Maryland Non-Profits
- Selected for inclusion in “Rising Stars” in Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016 – 2017
- Member, St. Agnes Hospital Foundation Development Committee
- Treasurer, Longford North Improvement Association
- Vantage Point RX
- Baltimore Outloud Magazine