Bryan R. Ebert
Bryan Ebert is an Associate in the Firm’s Medical Malpractice Defense Group where he focuses his practice on the defense of health care providers and health care institutions. Mr. Ebert has extensive litigation experience in the areas of large property loss, products liability, and insurance defense, having managed and tried civil cases throughout the State of Maryland and in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
Prior to concentrating his practice on civil litigation defense, Mr. Ebert served as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Baltimore County where he handled hundreds of criminal matters and tried numerous criminal bench and jury trials. As a prosecutor, Mr. Ebert excelled due to his credibility, ability to communicate civilly, and negotiation skills.
Mr. Ebert received his law degree from the University of Maryland School of Law, where he also served as an Associate Editor for the University of Maryland Law Journal of Race, Religion, Gender & Class. Prior to and during law school, Mr. Ebert was employed full time by Morgan Stanley as a Director in the institutional securities group where he worked closely with regulatory stakeholders and investment banks. While working as a Director with Morgan Stanley, Mr. Ebert received Awards for Excellence in Risk Management and integration of the Intercontinental Clearing Exchange.
Upon receipt of his J.D., Mr. Ebert clerked for the Honorable John G. Turnbull II at the Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2011
Associate Editor: University of Maryland Law Journal of Race, Religion, Gender, and Class
- University of Central Florida, B.A. Political Science
- University of Central Florida, B.A. Economics
Omicron Delta Epsilon: International Economics Honors Society
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Board Member, Young Professional Board of Directors, The First Tee of Baltimore
- Member, Maryland Defense Counsel
- Member, Maryland and D.C. Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Judge, Third Judicial Circuit Mock Trial Competition
- Rising Star, Living Classrooms Foundation, 2017