Kimberly L. Battaglia
Ms. Battaglia has substantial knowledge and experience in the elder law field. She is also a strong advocate for protecting her clients’ assets and maintaining a good relationship with assisted living and nursing home facilities, as well as Continuing Care Retirement Communities. She has extensive experience with preparing various estate planning documents, such as Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directives, Deeds and Care Management Agreements. Ms. Battaglia has also represented many domestic partners in the preparation of their estate planning documents. In addition, Ms. Battaglia has experience in representing and protecting her clients’ interests while in a fiduciary capacity and has represented numerous clients directly at local Department of Social Services throughout the State to obtain Medical Assistance (Medicaid).
Ms. Battaglia is available to present seminars on elder care and estate planning topics. Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Baltimore, M.A., 1998
- University of Baltimore, B.A., 1993
- Maryland State Bar, 2003
- Volunteer, St. Ignatius Church
- Volunteer, March of Dimes
- Named “Rising Star” in Super Lawyers Magazine, 2012
- Kim is a former Professional Bowler. She enjoys spending time with her family, boating, crabbing and water skiing.
Kimberly Battaglia has several videos available for viewing via the website thelaw.tv
Click on the Question Below to View: