August 7, 2014
We know you have questions.
We want to help you find answers.
The law firm of Pessin, Katz Law, P.A. (PK Law) presents monthly seminars on the first Thursday of each month at their Towson office seminar room located at 901 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD 21204. These seminars are designed to help families understand the medical assistance application process along with other issues involving long term care in nursing homes. They are conducted by Kevin F. Bress and Kimberly L. Battaglia, PK Law elder law attorneys with years of experience helping people with these issues.
There is no fee for this seminar. Simply reserve a spot at least one week in
advance. The seminars begin at 10:00 a.m. and last approximately one hour. Your questions will be answered and informational materials will be given out.
You will learn how to:
- Qualify for Medicaid on your first attempt.
- Protect assets from being spent down at a nursing home.
- Strategically transfer assets during the 5-year look back.
- Protect virtually all assets for your spouse.
- Insulate your house and property from Medicaid spend own.
- Retain funds even after a loved one enters a nursing home.
Get your questions answered:
Feel free to bring copies of any of the following documents with you.
The attorney will review them and answer any of your questions.
- Power of Attorney
- Deed to Real Estate
- List of Assets
To make a reservation contact:
Rhonda King at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.938.8800
at least one week in advance of the next scheduled seminar. To learn more
about our Elder Law Services visit our website at pklaw.com.